Yesterday my Dad was rushed to the hospital with what we thought was congestive heart failure. Today they ruled that out because they had found a mass near his rectal area which has metastasized to his spine. We don't know of any further infiltration and won't know until further tests are done. A bone scan is scheduled for this weekend and that will allow us to know if it has entered the bones.
If you are reading this please stop for a moment and say a prayer for my Father. He has a strong devotion to Our Lady and Padre Pio. My Dad says he is ready to go home but the pain will be unbearable and maybe Our Lord doesn't want him yet. I pray for comfort and peace and when the time comes for him to leave us I pray he will be in the arms of Jesus and Mary. I love you Daddy!!

No comments:
Post a Comment