Yesterday my nephew, Matthew was married to his beautiful bride Jessica! It was a beautiful wedding! The Mass was so reverent. This young couple are both Chasity speakers. They preach the word and then live what they preach. I can tell you that living in this world and then meeting a couple like this is so refreshing. Just when you think , what is the use, you see these two amazing people living the truth. I am so proud of my nephew and now I have a beautiful new niece that I am proud to have my girls look up to. God bless you Matt and Jess!!!Sunday, March 22, 2009
Holy Union
Yesterday my nephew, Matthew was married to his beautiful bride Jessica! It was a beautiful wedding! The Mass was so reverent. This young couple are both Chasity speakers. They preach the word and then live what they preach. I can tell you that living in this world and then meeting a couple like this is so refreshing. Just when you think , what is the use, you see these two amazing people living the truth. I am so proud of my nephew and now I have a beautiful new niece that I am proud to have my girls look up to. God bless you Matt and Jess!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment