I haven't written in a while Winter dull drums I guess. ...
I've been reading many blogs and noticing so many of you starting exercise programs for the New Year. I would love to encourage you to stick to it long past the New Years resolutions and promises have faded. It is a great thing to be healthy for yourself and your family. There are many excuses as to why we can't get out to the gym but they are just excuses and if you really want to do it then just go for it. No more excuses!! I use to make excuses all of the time, how I had to teach my kids or run them here or there or I had to make it to church but you know what there is room for everything in moderation in your life. I finally came to the realization that if I got up early then God would have to come first so I make it to the 6:30 Mass then right off to the gym. I do this Monday through Friday and I make it home in time to make my kids breakfast just as they are rolling out of bed. Then the rest of the day is theirs.
Do I want to go everyday, NO!! But if I let myself think about it then I will talk myself out of it so there is no room in my head for this negative talk. I get up and begin my day knowing full well that this is what I have to do, it is part of my schedule and I am at a point where I really enjoy it.
I know there are many of you that can't leave your children because they are not old enough or your husband leaves early for work. Whatever your situation I do understand but if you sat down and were a little creative with your schedule I bet you could come up with something. Maybe an exercise program at home? I'm sure you will think of something because you can!!
Let me know how you make out. You can do it!!!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment