Thursday, October 15, 2009

FaithButton


1. I finally found a coffee table. I have been looking for a year. It gets even better, I found it at a Thrift store!
2. We have been trying to get our house enthroned to The Sacred Heart of Jesus and The Immaculate Heart of Mary with other homeschooling families. Our schedules never would cooperate...finally we did it on Monday. It was a long day but well worth the wait. Fr. Jose is a very holy priest and we were all blessed to have him enthrone our families and homes to Our Lady and Our Lord.






3. Since we were having Father come to enthrone our home we cleaned top to bottom even the closets were cleaned out. So, not only is my home Blessed it is CLEAN!!


1 comment:

Kelly said...

What a great success having your home enthroned!! We did that a few years ago. It was so lovely. What a blessing for you and your family.
Thank you for sharing your successes. God bless!