Kerry and I set out for a coffee table...now the one I had was way too big for the area. It was also too dark being that our couch is a brown leather and the side chair is brown and gold, the floors are a darker wood as well. So we wanted to brighten up the area with a lighter table. We came up with this quaint little red painted table with a removable tray on top. Our shopping appetite was satisfied. Then Kerry spied this old Breyer horse to add to her collection...I was in need of a new glass water pitcher and saw this lovely cobalt blue, glass one.Saturday, October 10, 2009
A Thrifting Weekend
Kerry and I set out for a coffee table...now the one I had was way too big for the area. It was also too dark being that our couch is a brown leather and the side chair is brown and gold, the floors are a darker wood as well. So we wanted to brighten up the area with a lighter table. We came up with this quaint little red painted table with a removable tray on top. Our shopping appetite was satisfied. Then Kerry spied this old Breyer horse to add to her collection...I was in need of a new glass water pitcher and saw this lovely cobalt blue, glass one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment